The Youth Director is responsible for developing and organizing programs directed toward middle and senior high youth fellowship to aid their spiritual development. This position works closely with the Faith Development Board.
- Develop a sense of community both among young people, and between young people and the broader faith community.
- Design, organize and lead systematic and intentional adolescent religious development.
- Develop, design and lead outreach programs and retreats. Share faith and lead others to do the same
- Communicate a vision of youth ministry and advocate for youth and youth ministry within and outside the church
- Develop programming that educates and leads young people in justice, integrity, acceptance and community service
Complete Job Description below:
Please email a resume and letter of interest to email@example.com. Paper copies of the Job Description are available on request at the email address or by calling 859-986-3725.