Steve Rhodes’ new book, “They Speak Your Language, A Poetic Bestiary,” illustrated by Amanda Chao Benbassat, is now available on Amazon! Your best bet for finding the book is to enter “J. Stephen Rhodes” or “Amanda Chao Benbassat.”
Betty Wray is having a birthday (11/11) and we want to celebrate her! Come to a special birthday coffee hour after worship on Nov. 11. Call Sarah Miller if you can bring something sweet! 859-544-3873.
On Mondays, church member David Parks will offer Zen teaching: Meditation, Koans, Conversation 6:30 – 8:00 pm, Cowan Chapel. No experience necessary, all welcome. Experience the beauty of Zen, hearts opening to life just as it is.
2 Cheyenne Olson
8 Jo Wernegreen
10 Mary Robert Garrett
11 Betty Wray
11 Michelle Mecham
14 Wyndee Holbrook
15 Edith Hansen
15 Paul Jacobs
16 Scottie Frederiksen
16 Jordan Brown
18 Gabe Evans
18 John Wylie
21 Tina Hemphill
21 George Mountjoy
25 Cadence Perman
26 Diana Hultgren
26 Amy Schill
29 Bodhi Curtis Hammond
29 Barbara Taylor
5 Melissa & Susan Doring Zook
If we don’t know your birthday or anniversary, we want to!
- November 4 Worship @10:30am: All Saints Celebration with Al, Alice and Ruth!
- Union Church Is All About Living Generously! Our 2019 Planning So Far…
- Two Hundred Strong: a Choral-Orchestral Collaboration. November 4, 3:00 pm at Union Church
- Pastor’s Letter: Keeping The Faith In a Troubled Time
- Resilient Kids, Connected Parents
- How do you get to Carnegie Hall? Our choir knows!
- News of the Family, Birthdays & Anniversaries
- World Communion Sunday at First Christian Church. Photos by Rev. Kent & Rachael White
- November Alzheimer’s Association Opportunities & Events