Here’s the link to tickets to the NYC concert A Winter Rose, music by American composers/conductors Joseph Martin and Mark Hayes bring their original choral music to Carnegie Hall to celebrate the holidays. It’s on Nov.26 – spread the word if you’ll be in the city, or know someone with a Berea connection who will. Ticket prices start at $20! https://www.carnegiehall.org/calendar/2018/11/26/distinguished-concerts-orchestra-and-distinguished-concerts-singers-international-0700pm
- November 4 Worship @10:30am: All Saints Celebration with Al, Alice and Ruth!
- Union Church Is All About Living Generously! Our 2019 Planning So Far…
- Two Hundred Strong: a Choral-Orchestral Collaboration. November 4, 3:00 pm at Union Church
- Pastor’s Letter: Keeping The Faith In a Troubled Time
- Resilient Kids, Connected Parents
- How do you get to Carnegie Hall? Our choir knows!
- News of the Family, Birthdays & Anniversaries
- World Communion Sunday at First Christian Church. Photos by Rev. Kent & Rachael White
- November Alzheimer’s Association Opportunities & Events