Make Me An Instrument of Peace. A Musical Meditation on the Prayer of St. Francis, May 20th, 2:00. Both the Union Church Choir and Handbell Ensemble are hard at work preparing for this upcoming concert. Both groups will perform selections that have carefully been crafted to transform this beautiful prayer into a deeper meaning. Please join us for our first-ever concert together! Admission is free and open to the public. We will be taking a love offering to help support the Berea Leadership Experience.
Also in this Newsletter….
- Empowering Lay Leadership at Union
- From the Pastor: What Next, Union Church!?
- “What Next, Union Church?!” Watch for Ways to Share Your Thoughts
- A Word from Carla Gilbert (Pastoral Assistant)
- Podcast to be Recorded May 7, 7 pm!
- Youth Talent Show May 11, 7:00 pm
- Kentucky Council of Churches Annual Assembly May 31-June 2 in Indianapolis
- Berea Leadership Experience Update
- News of the Family, Birthdays & Anniversaries
- Music news in photos! Choirs in their Easter Finery, Handbell Spring Festival in Charlotte, NC!
- Upcoming Alzheimer’s Education Opportunities