- “I’d like to get married here at Union Church – what do I do?”
- “May I make an appointment to speak with the Pastor?”
- “My Girl Scout troop needs a place to meet – who do I speak to?”
- “Is there a quiet room here I can use to meditate for an hour or so?”
- “Do you have Trustees Meeting minutes from 1985?”
I can help answer those questions. I’m Joan English, the Office Administrator. I’ve been here at Union Church since 1993 and would like to extend our hospitality to you! If you’d like to stop in and take a look around the building, just come to the office and we’ll take a walk. If you need to know what our Boards do, use the copier, or spend a little time volunteering, come see, call or email me.
I’m a graduate of the State University of New York, Plattsburgh, have one wonderful son, a wonderful daughter-in-law, a gifted grand-dog and a brilliant grand-cat. I live in Berea with my 2 dogs, Scrappy and Macy and am an avid reader and gardener.